SUN FLUX KEY BENEFITS
- Simple and cost effective installation – No additional plumbing, structural reinforcements or unsightly water tanks on your roof. Sun Flux integrates seamlessly into your homes existing electric hot water system.
- Ultra efficiency – Sun Flux scored an industry leading 96% peak efficiency when tested by The University of Melbourne. This allows the Sun Flux to power any standard electric hot water tank with just 4 solar panels. For comparison, our testing showed a Grid tie Inverter required 14 panels to power the same tank.
(Documentation available on our website)
- Greater reliability – Unlike traditional thermal solar hot water systems, Sun Flux runs on electrical (photovoltaic) solar. This means that overcast weather conditions and cooler temperatures have far less effect on water heating performance.
- Complete Freedom – Sun Flux allows you to take your home completely off grid.
- Grid backup – Although it’s highly unlikely, in the event that your panels become damaged, Sun Flux makes “switching” back to grid power quick & simple.
- Versatile and portable – Sun Flux has been used successfully in a wide range of applications from Residential and Commercial use, to portable housing, boats, RV’s and camping trailers.